Frequently asked questions
- The Les Avingudes car park is located about 600 meters from the restaurant.
- The Saba Sa Gerreria car park, located in the plaza of Porta Sant Antoni, is located about 700 meters from the restaurant, as is the public parking in Plaza Major.
- The underground parking of the Parc de la Mar is about 400 meters from the restaurant.
You can find street parking that is marked with blue lines, which means you have to pay using the ticket machines, close to gas station of Les Avenidas, located about 200 meters from the restaurant.
- Yes, of course, at any time using the email or SMS that you received when requesting your reservation and at no cost to you. If we receive your cancellation more than 48 hours prior to the time of reservation, you will not be charged anything. In the case that it is received less than 48 hours prior, a charge of €70 per person will apply.
The cancellation or no-show charge action is done automatically within the reservation system.
If the reason for cancelling the reservation is due to an unforeseen event with some type of proof possible, we will be happy to assist you in arranging another visit where it will be taken into account the amount previously charged.
As a consequence of any delay in your arrival, you may experience delays in service upon arrival. Delayed reservations, with no notice given, will be canceled after 20 minutes of the original booking time. If notice is given, those reservations still unfulfilled more than 40 minutes after their original booking time will be considered void, reserving the right of entry or attendance depending on how busy the restaurant is on the given day.
In both of these cases, if you end up not showing up, you will lose your right to reserve and we will apply the cancellation policy that you will have accepted by placing your initial reservation.
• The cancellation or no-show charge is processed automatically by the reservation system and is not controlled by any of our service staff.
• If the reason for canceling your reservation is due to a unforeseen or major event, if you are able to provide proof we will be happy to assist you in arranging another booking where the amount previously charged will be taken in account.
• The restaurant may cancel any reservation if it reasonably considers that it is fraudulent, abusive or illegal.
• Contact the restaurant if you do not receive the reservation confirmation or if any information on the confirmation is incorrect.
• All charges or pre-authorizations on your card are carried out directly between you and the payment gateway, handled and processed by Adyen. ElTenedor is not involved as a party in any transaction and the restaurant has no access to your credit card details.
IN THE RESTAURANT
In the autumn-winter season, dining is only possible on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evening-nighttime, and on Fridays and Saturdays at lunchtime and in the evening-nighttime.
During the summer season, from Tuesdays to Fridays only at evening-nighttime and Saturday lunchtime and evening-nighttime.
If a group of diners wishes to book for a private event, they should contact email@example.com
In any case, if you or your fellow diners have or suffer from severe food intolerances, strict dietary restrictions or choose not to eat any product of animal origin, we ask that you seriously reconsider your reservation at Dins since in all probability, we will not be able to adapt your tasting menu accordingly and your dining experience may not be entirely satisfactory with us.
We recommend against children under 14 years of age coming to enjoy the Dins experience, although if young children do insist on coming, keep in mind that we do not have a children’s menu or à la carte dishes, so we will only accommodate the usual tasting menu which cannot be adapted for a child in terms of ingredients, quantities and accompaniments.
We leave it in consideration of the parents that their children come to eat.
Please keep in mind that the Dins Santi Taura experience can last up to 3 hours, a long time that may not be easy for little ones to endure.
They may feel more comfortable in our other restaurant, Cor Barra & Taula or in The Rooftop Restaurant located on the fourth floor of the El Llorenç Parc de la Mar Hotel where the gastronomic choices do not revolve around a tasting menu and is more adaptable and flexible.