Frequently asked questions
- On request we can offer you a parking service for 15€ per vehicle. You will have to drive your vehicle to the entrance of the hotel and once you arrive we will park your vehicle for you.
- The neighborhood of La Calatrava is a restricted circulation area for vehicles. Only authorized vehicles with the Acire card are allowed to enter or those granted special permission, such as parking card holders for people with reduced mobility, or those exempt from obtaining authorization, such as motorcycles and bicycles.
- The Les Avingudes car park is located about 600 meters from the restaurant.
- The Saba Sa Gerreria car park, located in the plaza of Porta Sant Antoni, is located about 700 meters from the restaurant, as is the public parking in Plaza Major.
- The underground parking of the Parc de la Mar is about 400 meters from the restaurant.
You can find street parking that is marked with blue lines, which means you have to pay using the ticket machines, close to gas station of Les Avenidas, located about 200 meters from the restaurant.
- Yes, of course, at any time using the email or SMS that you received when requesting your reservation and at no cost to you. If we receive your cancellation more than 48 hours prior to the time of reservation, you will not be charged anything. In the case that it is received less than 48 hours prior, a charge of €70 per person will apply.
The cancellation or no-show charge action is done automatically within the reservation system.
If the reason for cancelling the reservation is due to an unforeseen event with some type of proof possible, we will be happy to assist you in arranging another visit where it will be taken into account the amount previously charged.
As a consequence of any delay in your arrival, you may experience delays in service upon arrival. Delayed reservations, with no notice given, will be canceled after 20 minutes of the original booking time. If notice is given, those reservations still unfulfilled more than 40 minutes after their original booking time will be considered void, reserving the right of entry or attendance depending on how busy the restaurant is on the given day.
In both of these cases, if you end up not showing up, you will lose your right to reserve and we will apply the cancellation policy that you will have accepted by placing your initial reservation.
• The cancellation or no-show charge is processed automatically by the reservation system and is not controlled by any of our service staff.
• If the reason for canceling your reservation is due to a unforeseen or major event, if you are able to provide proof we will be happy to assist you in arranging another booking where the amount previously charged will be taken in account.
• The restaurant may cancel any reservation if it reasonably considers that it is fraudulent, abusive or illegal.
• Contact the restaurant if you do not receive the reservation confirmation or if any information on the confirmation is incorrect.
• All charges or pre-authorizations on your card are carried out directly between you and the payment gateway, handled and processed by Adyen. ElTenedor is not involved as a party in any transaction and the restaurant has no access to your credit card details.
IN THE RESTAURANT
In the autumn-winter season, dining is only possible on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evening-nighttime, and on Fridays and Saturdays at lunchtime and in the evening-nighttime.
During the summer season, from Tuesdays to Fridays only at evening-nighttime and Saturday lunchtime and evening-nighttime.
If a group of diners wishes to book for a private event, they should contact email@example.com
However, if you do not want the tasting menu, you have the possibility of booking in DINS EL LLORENÇ where Chef Santi Taura is not present but follows the philosophy of his cuisine without having to choose the menu. Check which days and times you can make a reservation depending on the chosen option.
Although the two concepts are run by the same Santi Taura, they share the same facilities at
the Hotel El Llorenç and share the same Balearic recipes, they are two different concepts:
The main differences of the "Dins a la carte" modality are:
– Chef Santi Taura is not present.
– There is no tasting menu available.
– There are only a la carte portions.
– There is no bar/high table service, only table service.
– No Michelin guide award.
Santi Taura ensures its presence to 99% in tasting menu mode. A la carte, Santi Taura has his trusted kitchen team at the helm.
In any case, if you or your fellow diners have or suffer from severe food intolerances, strict dietary restrictions or choose not to eat any product of animal origin, we ask that you seriously reconsider your reservation at Dins since in all probability, we will not be able to adapt your tasting menu accordingly and your dining experience may not be entirely satisfactory with us.
There is no vegetarian menu. As long as we know in advance, we can adapt our tasting menu only without meat, fish and/or seafood.
Vegan preparations are not available.
If you don't eat too much or are looking for something more economical, we suggest you visit the "Dins a la carte" option in the Hotel El Llorenç or visit our other restaurant in Palma, Cor Barra i Taula, near the Mercat de l'Olivar.
Unfortunately children under the age of 16 are not allowed in our restaurant, as DINS Santi Taura currently shares a building with the Hotel El Llorenç Parc de la Mar and it is an Adults Only concept.
Dins Santi Taura is not the kind of restaurant to come with pushchairs, and we do not have space for pushchairs in the dining room or highchairs for them.